Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010

Evalie Says...

Kate and I decided that today was going to be a pool day since it was pretty hot when we went out in the morning. I informed her that we would fill the pool up, but we would swim after nap time when the pool water wasn't so cold.





After we are finished filling the pool up, I took the hose over to water my flowers. I can see Kate in the corner of my eye looking to see if I am watching but slowly taking her clothes off for a quick swim. I decide to not say anything because it is just too cute. Instead I just grabbed my camera to take a shot.

I understand, I sometimes don't want to wait for things either.


Extra Tidbit that has been on my mind all day...
Today was the anniversary of Seth's death, my brother. He was 17 years old when he passed away. Today marked his 17th year of his anniversary of this death. It just doesn't seem possible.

No comments: