We spent this afternoon doing projects outside. Josh was trimming a branch off the tree in the front yard that was hanging low, and I was re-painting some end tables for our bedroom. While Josh worked in the front yard and as I took a break, Kate kept sneaking over to Lisa's house (our neighbor) and picking tomatoes off the plants to eat. I figured it was best to head to the backyard to avoid that tomatoes and get back to my project. I was busy painting away, when Kate stands next to me with TWO tomatoes in her hand. I obviously was not watching very close and she reached through the fence to pick more tomatoes. So, the tomato thief is back in business. Just like last year!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
July 25, 2010
Evalie Says...
We spent this afternoon doing projects outside. Josh was trimming a branch off the tree in the front yard that was hanging low, and I was re-painting some end tables for our bedroom. While Josh worked in the front yard and as I took a break, Kate kept sneaking over to Lisa's house (our neighbor) and picking tomatoes off the plants to eat. I figured it was best to head to the backyard to avoid that tomatoes and get back to my project. I was busy painting away, when Kate stands next to me with TWO tomatoes in her hand. I obviously was not watching very close and she reached through the fence to pick more tomatoes. So, the tomato thief is back in business. Just like last year!

We spent this afternoon doing projects outside. Josh was trimming a branch off the tree in the front yard that was hanging low, and I was re-painting some end tables for our bedroom. While Josh worked in the front yard and as I took a break, Kate kept sneaking over to Lisa's house (our neighbor) and picking tomatoes off the plants to eat. I figured it was best to head to the backyard to avoid that tomatoes and get back to my project. I was busy painting away, when Kate stands next to me with TWO tomatoes in her hand. I obviously was not watching very close and she reached through the fence to pick more tomatoes. So, the tomato thief is back in business. Just like last year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment