Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

Evalie Says...

Today was one of the hottest days that we have had this summer. So, I jumped on the opportunity to head to the pool when my friend called for a playdate. We haven't made it to the pool yet this summer because we hadn't had anyone to go with. It was so much fun, and I think we might just have to go back again next week. Anyone want to come with?

I could tell Kate was so warn when we got home, but she was refusing to head to her room to take a little catnap. She pleaded with me to lay on the couch and watch just one show of WordWorld. I decided that it was okay while I unpacked the pool bag and put our things away. I walked backed into the room to find her not lasting more than five minutes!!

No comments: