Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010

Evalie Says...

In my efforts to do a little redecorating in my home (the key word here is efforts, I'm not good at this kind of stuff), Kate has enjoyed playing with what she calls her magic stick. You see, I was stuffing some pillows with stuffing and inside the bag of stuffing was a little wooden stick. She has been running around the house with it, which I'm not too crazy about. When she can't find her magic stick, she grabs a decorative stick from a vase that I have that holds them. She has made Shiner pretty upset by trying to poke her with the magic stick. It was a learning experience. Well tonight, she thought that her magic stick was a good witch's wand. This prompted her going to the closet to get the broom and run around the house. Never a dull moment....NEVER!

No comments: