Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9, 2010

Evalie Says...

I just spent my morning with a local celebrity, and I had the best time! You see, we are big PBS fans at our house. So, I thought it was appropriate to hit up Dan Wardell, the goofy host of IPTV Kid's Clubhouse, at our local library for his summer reading tour. We went with a few other kids from our church and had a blast. We sat in almost the front row. Kate wasn't too sure of him in the beginning but by the end was playing right along. I will admit that I was playing along the whole time.

After the story hour was over, we went over to the library to check a few books out. Since we were at the library in the mall (still waiting for the new one to be done from the flood), we hit Chick Fil A for lunch. It was a great date with my little gal.

Dan Wardell's Blog

Listen to Dan...

Acting along with the story...



Kate and Dan Wardell

Kate outside the library...

Kate and the Chick Fil A Cow...

No comments: