Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010

Evalie Says...

I love listening to my little bug read her books and this summer has been great because we read for hours in the morning. Her favorite books to read are her Clifford books. While cleaning out tubs in the basement this summer, I found a tub of books that we got from Josh's uncle that weren't age appropriate when we got them but perfect now. In that tub there were about 15 Clifford books!! She fell in love right away.

Anyway, one of these Clifford books, has a song in it. She loves to sing it while reading this book to me. I've been trying to get it on video for a few weeks, so I finally decided that I would just set the camera on the couch while she reads it to 'catch' the song. It is just too cute!!



The 'Real' Words...
"Who's the biggest dog around? Who's the reddest dog in town? Emily Elizabeth loved that pup, Loved him so that he grew up! It's Clifford, It's Clifford, loveable, laughable Clifford! It's Clifford! It's Clifford! Good old Clifford Yeah! The Big Red Dog!!"

No comments: