Today we had to hit the road for a weekend back in northwest Iowa. Josh's little brother, Nicholas, is getting ready for his deployment to Afghanistan. He leaves on the 3rd of August for his final training and flies out sometime in September to head over to Afghanistan. He was having his party on Saturday, so we needed to make a trip home!
I decided to pack on Friday morning and relax Thursday night. This made Friday morning pretty busy since Josh got off work at 1:00. I had to finish the laundry, pack, run to Target, and get Shiner to the kennel. While packing the bathroom bag, Kate came into the bathroom to inform me that she had an owie on her foot and asked for a band-aid. I should have know better but I handed her the box of band-aids since I was packing like a crazy lady. When I finished packing the bathroom bag and Kate's bag, I walked into the living room to find this...
Grandpa Henery got a bit kick out of it when we got to his house!
No comments:
Post a Comment