Josh is putting in a few hours at work this morning.
So, Kate and I made "bunny in the holes" for breakfast.
Grandma Kate was awesome at making these.
They are my favorites.
You may know them as.....
egg in the hole
egg in a basket
chicken in a basket
frog in the hole
toad in the hole
egg basket
bird's nest egg
toad hole
egg hole
pop eyes
egg toast
etc.
But no matter what you call them, they are amazing and my favorite!
They were the best that I have ever had this morning. It must have been because of my assistant.
So, Kate and I made "bunny in the holes" for breakfast.
Grandma Kate was awesome at making these.
They are my favorites.
You may know them as.....
egg in the hole
egg in a basket
chicken in a basket
frog in the hole
toad in the hole
egg basket
bird's nest egg
toad hole
egg hole
pop eyes
egg toast
etc.
But no matter what you call them, they are amazing and my favorite!
1 comment:
Ahh so cute! I love them too! I think moms are the best at making them, mine never turn out as good either.
Post a Comment