It is a very busy time for me. My grad classes are a little intense right now, and I feel very overwhelmed. Tears have come easily these days...the best way I know how to handle stress. Well, along with the many packages of vanilla oreos that I have eaten in the past few days
So, I almost forgot to get a picture of the day today. I quickly captured Kate giving her bedtime hug to Shiner. I promise Shiner is happy. She only looks like she is unhappy.
So, I almost forgot to get a picture of the day today. I quickly captured Kate giving her bedtime hug to Shiner. I promise Shiner is happy. She only looks like she is unhappy.
1 comment:
You will get through grad school and will be so relieved when you do! What an accomplishment it will be :) I love the daily pics of kate by the way. I look forward to each one!
Post a Comment