Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010

Evalie Says...

Today Uncle Paul called after school to let me know that things were not going well for Annie. He informed me that one of his flying buddies was heading down to pick Molly up and bring her home. I knew right then and there that things were not good. I went down to the hospital to give support to Paul while we waited for Molly to arrive. Most of the family was getting ready to also head in our direction to be with Annie. I ended up staying at the hospital into the early hours until Molly arrived. My heart is aching because the future appears scary.

Josh and Kate wanted to bring a ray of sunlight into the waiting room and came for a visit. Kate fell in love with the fish in the fish tank. She even named the small blue fish, Bob.

No comments: