Evalie Says...
Josh participated today in his first Olympic distance triathlon today. I think we found the right distance for him. The sprints were becoming too easy, and the 1/2 Ironman distance was just too long. This race seemed to be just perfect, and he did very well.
It was such a nice day for a triathlon. Kate and I drove up with Josh to be there at the start of the race. I had never seen this part of the triathlon before. I always seem to show up right when they are about to begin. This is the first race that I have ever been to where someone wasn't with Kate and I to watch. We usually know someone. Needless to say, we had some great bonding time.
Once again, I am amazed at how cool a triathlon race is. Even more so, I'm amazed at my husband and his ability to participate in these. If you didn't know already, my husband is pretty awesome!
Plus, Kate used the port-o-potties!!!
Josh participated today in his first Olympic distance triathlon today. I think we found the right distance for him. The sprints were becoming too easy, and the 1/2 Ironman distance was just too long. This race seemed to be just perfect, and he did very well.
It was such a nice day for a triathlon. Kate and I drove up with Josh to be there at the start of the race. I had never seen this part of the triathlon before. I always seem to show up right when they are about to begin. This is the first race that I have ever been to where someone wasn't with Kate and I to watch. We usually know someone. Needless to say, we had some great bonding time.
Once again, I am amazed at how cool a triathlon race is. Even more so, I'm amazed at my husband and his ability to participate in these. If you didn't know already, my husband is pretty awesome!
Plus, Kate used the port-o-potties!!!
Someone is sad because it is early in the morning..
No comments:
Post a Comment