Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh Where Oh Where Have the Rapps Been?

Evalie Says...

If I could add hours onto the end of the day, I would. I have found myself in the past month staring at the clock late at night thinking where has my day gone? We promise that we haven't forgotten about our blog. We have just been a little on the busy side...

If you didn't alreday know, Josh and I are both going back to school right now. Josh is taking classes at Mt. Mercy, a small Catholic College down the road from where we live. He is hoping to finish up with his degree in business management in a year from now. He has class every Thursday night from 5:30 to 9:30. Thursdays are Kate and Mommy night. As for me, I am taking classes from Drake University in order to get my master's in educational leadership. I'm lucky that they have an off-site cohort here in Cedar Rapids. About every other weekend I have class all day on Saturday and Sunday. After Kate goes to bed, we find oursleves reading, writing papers or grading papers (only me).

We thought the best way to catch our readers up to our latest adventures from the past month (or two) was to post various pictures.

We promise to blog more often...

Enjoy....

Love, the Rapps


New Years Eve playing with my friends Eli and Myles

Watching the Nebraska bowl game after coming home from the Hawkeye bowl game party...
Digging in the fridge....Looking for my milk and the chocolate syrup...
Is it really too cold to go outside??
Just hanging out reading in my chair...I can't wait to sit outside in it this summer...
Reading with my baby...
I like my daddy's shades...
Snow Adventure...

I love sitting in things these days....anything I can find...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Kate is growing up way to fast. I need to get down there to see her again.

Jantina said...

I love the update :) I almost felt exhausted just from checking out all of her picture adventures! No doubt you are a busy family but a great one!

Don't blink to much... February is almost gone already too! Matty turns 1 in less than a month and I am still looking for the year that went by too quick!

Thanks for updating :) It is good to know life is well!

Anonymous said...

So good to see pictures and read about you guys again. Sounds like you are very busy.

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! Love the pictures. I did miss you, but now understand you are indeed busy. The photos were great. Aunt Char