Friday, January 2, 2009

Evalie Says:

I have tried numerous times to put videos up on the blog, and I have never been successful. Today I played a little bit with it, and I think I might have mastered them (a little bit of reformatting goes a long way). Here are three videos from Christmas. The first one is from Christmas Eve after church. We were unable to get home to see Sue, Dave and Shelby, and they had sent their gifts to us. We opened them on Christmas Eve. Kate is busy opening her gift from Aunt Shelby...notice how much she loved the books vs. the socks.

The last two are from when we were in Hugo, MN visiting Grandpa Loren and Kelly. Grandpa Loren bought her a rocking horse for Christmas. Great Grandma Rapp helped her ride for a little bit...

I hope to get pictures up soon of our Christmas and New Years.

Best Wishes in 2009!! ~Evalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great Evalie! We had fun at Christmas...miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Evie. last posting was mine. Jussy