Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Hot Dog"

Evalie Says...

Kate is very interested in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (the tv show on Disney). She won't watch the show, but like all other cartoons she thoroughly enjoys the songs. If you are not up to date on your cartoons, you must check out the "hot dog" song. This song is not the theme song for the show, but it is played at the end of every episode. I find myself singing the song while teaching...It is quite addicting.

Anyway, Kate now requests the song to us by bringing the remote to us and saying "hot". Or she will head into the computer/spare bedroom and stand in front of the computer desk saying "hot" and dancing (Josh has introduced Kate to YouTube). She just can't get enough of the song. We spend what feels like hours listening to the song over and over again. Josh and I have each of the character's dances down. I'm sure anyone watching from the windows is getting pure entertainment!!

Enjoy!!



watching on the computer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know what we went through with BARNEY. Glad he is dead.

Grandpa Rapp

Anonymous said...

OMG! I still love the hot dog song and get it stuck in head quite often. Aiden doesn't watch Mickey Mouse as often anymore, but I will always remember that song and the little dance that goes with it.

Amy