Evalie Says…
I realized tonight that I haven’t posted in quite some time. Life has taken over, and the daily grind has been keeping us way too busy. Things are going very well at the Rapp household. Kate now has six teeth in her little mouth, and she really enjoys feeding herself these days. She is really looking forward to her birthday party in a few weeks. Josh is getting ready for his next big run. He is running a 15K the weekend after Kate’s birthday. He is also gearing up for his birthday on Sunday. I’m keeping very busy with school and grad school. I often wonder where the time goes….
Since it has been some time since I have posted, I thought I would let this post be a photo story of Kate’s past few weeks.
Much love….
I realized tonight that I haven’t posted in quite some time. Life has taken over, and the daily grind has been keeping us way too busy. Things are going very well at the Rapp household. Kate now has six teeth in her little mouth, and she really enjoys feeding herself these days. She is really looking forward to her birthday party in a few weeks. Josh is getting ready for his next big run. He is running a 15K the weekend after Kate’s birthday. He is also gearing up for his birthday on Sunday. I’m keeping very busy with school and grad school. I often wonder where the time goes….
Since it has been some time since I have posted, I thought I would let this post be a photo story of Kate’s past few weeks.
Much love….
I enjoy walking around the house with my chair...
I don't like it when I can't play with the camera...
Daddy lets Shiner and I play with his ice cream bowl...
No comments:
Post a Comment