Last Saturday my mommy had class and I got to hang out with my daddy again, all day. Since my mommy is the greatest mommy in the world, she wanted us to come down to Iowa City after she got out of class and she was going to take my daddy out for dinner, since his birthday was the next day. We stopped by my God Parent Molly's new apartment to see it and pick her up, since we invited her to go out too.
Since I'm the center of attention now-a-days, I couldn't be outdone by my mommy. I decided to give daddy an early birthday gift too. SO..........I took my first couple steps. Everyone was so proud of me, and I giggled with glee because everyone started clapping and saying how big I was. For those people who did not get a chance to see, I've posted pictures of me taking these steps here for your enjoyment.
We then went out to eat for my daddy's birthday at a place called Summit, which was very good. I got to meet my other cousin, Andrea, too, since she goes to Iowa and is in Iowa City as well.
That was the most of my excitement, other than my crazy dance moves I busted out at church the next day, all the old ladies think I'm the cutest thing in the world.........But I am, so that's ok.
1 comment:
Ok big girl grandpa Loren needs to get donw there and see you. His is missing you bunches.
Post a Comment