Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7, 2010

Evalie Says...

This evening was the Nebraska Kansas State game. Our original plan was to go to the game in Manhattan this year, since we watched the game last year in Lincoln. But when it came out that the game would be a Thursday game, things changed. There was so way I could be able to get off work to go.

Instead, we invited Uncle Paul and the neighbors, Kent and Lisa, over for Taco Soup and to watch the game. We had a great time hanging out. I was excited that Nebraska won, but I made sure that I didn't rub it in. It will be sad next year when they don't play each other. It was always a great time giving each other a hard time as the game approached.

Through the game and the party, I forgot to take a picture for the day. I decided when Josh was putting Kate to bed to take a photo of our necklaces that we wore for the evening.


GO BIG RED!

No comments: