Josh and I have a list of home improvement projects that we are hoping to get done here within the this school year. One of them is fixing the front screen door which broke this past winter. We had been somewhat window shopping and price checking doors at all of the places around town when we were out and about here and there. The last place we had to check was having a sale on screen doors that expired today! They had a great deal and convinced Josh that he could install it himself saving us money on what we had budgeted for a new door. So after eight hours of manual labor, we had a good looking new front screen door.
My dad always watched the show The Red Green Show which I was forced to watch while he controlled the remote. I'll admit now that I'm older that the show was kinda funny, but I didn't think so as a teenager. Anyway they always say on the show, "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." I'm lucky that Josh is both handy and handsome!!
1 comment:
way to go josh! We recently got a new screen door too, and I was the one to install it. So I totally realize that 8 hours is not an exaggeration. :) and it's way more work than you might think. but hey, if it saved you the installation money....
Post a Comment