Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

Evalie Says...

Today was my first day back for the school year. It was a long and very eventful day at school to say the least. A lot of work needs to be done before the kids start next Wednesday. So naturally , it was so wonderful to come home to play with Kate and relax.

Kate and I went to Kent and Lisa's to ring their doorbell to return some books we borrowed. They were not home, so we laid on the hill in our front yard and looked at the sky until we couldn't take the heat any longer. We were only outside for about 20 minutes, but during that time I realized how I already missed my time with my little bug.







Quotes from Kate -
Tonight while playing with Kate and her doctor set in her toy room, she wanted to check my ears with her otoscope. She takes a look in my ear and says, "Mommy, you got frogs in your ears. I will get them out."
I just lost it!

No comments: