Today I was on the look-out for a "no fear" Kate moment to honor my "no fear" brother, Seth, on what would have been his 34th birthday. My sister, Justina, jokes about how Kate reminds her of Seth, but today there was not a "no fear" moment. I was getting worried when the night was slowly coming to an end, and I didn't have a picture to share. Then at bath time, Kate had decided that she wanted to sing as she bathed. It wasn't the "no fear" moment I was looking for, but it sure made me laugh and smile. Making me laugh and smile is what my brother did the best.
2 comments:
I just have to let you know that I look forward to your posts. I am glad you are doing the picture a day! Kate is such a smarty pants. It is so fun watching her grow up, and I will miss you guys so much next year. I am glad I get to continue watching her grow up through your blog!!
Seth always made me laugh and smile too!
Post a Comment