Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

Today Kate and I enjoyed our beautiful day in the sun! We played outside almost all day long, and I even sat outside in the sun and read during nap time. At one point in the day Kate was chasing Shiner around the yard and tripped and fell. The two of them were in my little garden in the backyard, and Kate fell on the stone edging that I have around it. She began to cry, and I came to save the day. She had a few scratches on her arm and her belly. One scratch on her arm drew a little blood.

"Oh no," Kate says, "It has red paint on it!"

I reply, "No Kate, that is blood."

"Blood?" she questions.

"Yep, when we fall sometimes we bleed." I tell her.

"Okay, I'm okay," she says and is off to chase Shiner some more.



Kate also really enjoys hiding from Shiner when she gets a little snack. She is fearful of Shiner stealing her food. She wanted a pbj sandwich this afternoon after running around outside. She hid under my grandma's old table to keep Shiner away!

No comments: