Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7,2010 #2

Well, today needed a multiple photo post. Perhaps it is because I have the camera ready at all times to catch the 'picture of the day'. Regardless of the reason, so many great things happened after I posted today's photo. I just needed to share them all...



Josh's class has the Bible as a required text. Josh had his textbooks, notes, folders, Bible and so forth on the end table this evening. While I was trying to decide what to cook for supper, Kate made herself comfy of the floor. When Josh and I asked what she was doing, "I reading a good book."

Again...Bless her Heart!


Josh and I were so sad when the famous family sunglasses broke tonight. These sunglasses go back to my sister's bonfire shower at my Aunt and Uncle's. These glasses hold great memories of the fabulous times my family has when we are together.

Kate has been wearing them for quite some time now. Lately they have been her "goggles" like in the movie, UP. I think a little duck tape can repair them?!?



Last of all.

These are her 'action' shots. Tonight after her bath, she ran around like Shiner does after she gets a bath.

It quite entertaining!






What a work-out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So sad to see the glasses broken! Maybe you could keep them in a shadow box!!??

Love the naked girl running through the house!!