Friday, January 1, 2010

The Challenge

I'm nuts, I know it! I have pictures and postings that go back to Thanksgiving that I need to post, but I've wanted to do the photo a day challenge for quite some time. So, I decided on our long drive to South Dakota that I will attempt it. I'm going to put my best foot forward and try my hardest! Who know how long I will make it? I might make it a week, a month, 3 months, 6 months or even the whole year. No matter how far I get, I'm sure you will enjoy all the pictures I will share.

Enjoy our year in photos!

Love,
Evalie

1 comment:

Amy said...

I tried that last year, and lasted maybe 2 weeks. I know - what a failure! It's fun, but got challenging when it was Wednesday night at 8pm and I was like, Oh Crap, I didn't take a pic today! Have fun w/ it though. I will enjoy looking at them that's for sure!