I left Kate in the kitchen by the fridge playing with her letters while I quickly visited the bathroom. While I was in there I could hear a little commotion in the kitchen. When I returned back to the kitchen only a few short minutes, she had gotten the jar of jelly out of the fridge, pulled the chair over to the counter, climbed up on the counter, open the cupboards, got out the peanut butter and the bread. When she saw me out of her mouth came, "Momma, I make peanut butter jelly sandwich?"
I quickly grabbed the camera to get the picture, and then we had a serious talk about how climbing up on the counter is very dangerous and how we can get hurt if we fall off. We finished our heart to heart talk with a nice pbj.
(no criticizing the items and amount of food in my cupboard)
2 comments:
It won't be long and she will turning on the stove and helping cook.
Grandpa Loren
Evalie,
I love your blog. I look forward to reading it every nite when I get home from work. When I have had a bad day, it really picks me up.
Thank you for that.
Grandma Sue
Post a Comment