Saturday, November 21, 2009

Leyla and Sam Came to Town

Evalie Says...

Kristin, Justina, Sam, and Leyla come to visit when I had my heart biopsy (the tissues came back with no inflammation, which is good). The kids had so much fun playing with each other. I know Kate thinks that playing with Leyla is much better than "skypeing" with her. I mean who wouldn't think the real thing is better, right? They played hard as I recovered. We watched YouTube videos DVDs, cooked with the new kitchen, made tents (thanks to Kristin),watched Josh run a race, played PlayDough, played with Aunt Annie and Uncle Paul, and colored! We even got to watch Auntie Jussy clean my kitchen floor!

We can't wait for them to come visit at Thanksgiving when Taryn can come too!

Kate showing Leyla her morning routine

Reading to each other on the air mattress

Sam looks a little tired after the long trip

The tent Auntie Kris make for the girls

What a look!

Kate and Leyla playing PlayDough

Sam and his creation

My YouTube Junkie

Watching YouTube Nursery Rhymes

Kate and Sam watching Auntie Jussy clean the floor ;)

Josh's last race of the season

Playing catch with Uncle Paul

Leyla on Kate's horse

Watching the portable DVD player

No comments: