Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend - Part One the Drive

Evalie Says..
The school year for the first time EVER came to an end the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend.  It felt amazing to know that I would be done with the year at the beginning of June and my summer would be in full swing before I knew it.  When I got done waving good-bye to my students as they rode away on their bus, I had a permanent smile on my face because summer was at my fingertips.

I got home from school just in time to hop in the car with my family on a road trip to Omaha.  My younger cousin, Alex, was getting married on Saturday.  We had decided to drive all the way on Friday night to the hotel to be all ready for the afternoon wedding.  We were excited for the weekend because number one to see our favorite cousins and see the Omaha Zoo again for the third year in a row (if you have never been, you really need to go!).


This is my school is almost over smirk!

Kate also kept singing songs to us on the way to Omaha, and I just had to share!

No comments: