Friday, December 24, 2010

What have we been up to?

Evalie Says...

I am sad to inform you that I canceled my 365 project. School has been crazy this year. I went into this year thinking that I would have much more time since I have finished my masters, but adding another subject to my schedule has added more work than anticipated. I'm not sure how I could ever teach elementary! Anyway, I got behind and there were just too many days in a row I went without taking a picture.

But, let me catch you up on what we have been up to the past month.

November 9, 2010
Josh and Kate enjoying some t.v. watching


November 10, 2010
Kate and I watching a few cartoons.


November 15, 2010
Kate enjoying her books.



November 18, 2010
Thanksgiving came a little early with a small little gifts from Grandma Sue.





November 23, 2010
I found the book The Monster at the End of the Book, a favorite from my childhood at Barnes and Noble. The first reading was a little scary, but so funny when we got to the end of the book.

November 24, 2010
I made my Grandma Henery's bundt cake for Thanksgiving with my family. Before I had time to wipe the frosting that I drizzled on the cake off the counter, Kate found it!




November 25, 2010
For Thanksgiving, we went over to Paul's house to enjoy a wonderful meal that Paul and Molly prepared for us. Kate enjoyed the pumpkin pie the best.

We also got to play with Penny Lane, Molly's new puppy. Penny LOVED Kate.


November 27, 2010
On Saturday after Thanksgiving my sisters and their families, my cousins on my mom's side, and Uncle Paul came to celebrate Thanksgiving at my house. It was wonderful to have everyone altogether again.

Molly making some crayon creations...
Leyla

Jessica and Kennedy

Taryn

Molly

November 28, 2010
Kate really enjoyed holding Kennedy before they headed back home.

December 9, 2010
A night of play-dough!





December 10, 2010
A night of decorating the Christmas tree.




December 14, 2010
A few pictures with the tree.





December 16, 2010
Our first dentist appointment.


December 20, 2010
A night of frosting cut-out cookies with Molly Kate!








December 21, 2010
The annual gingerbread house



December 22, 2010
Busy making our grandparent gifts.




No comments: