Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010

Evalie Says...

We had to start a poopy chart in our house because we have regressed a little on using the bathroom. She had been doing a great job since summer, but recently she began doing a little business here and there in her pants. We are hoping that this poopy chart will stop the behavior.

She is very excited for the reward when she gets all 10 stickers on her chart. She keeps telling Josh and I that she wants the barbie from the Target Christmas flier we got in the mail: the barbie with the puppy and the pool!

Anyway, tonight I happen to walk by the poopy chart and notice that Kate cheated on her poopy chart! She took the "I voted" sticker from when we voted this evening and placed it in the fifth box!

What a stinker!!

1 comment:

tifani elaine said...

This is AWESOME! She is so clever :)