My best friend, Jill, is getting married in a few short weeks. Jill lives in Hawaii and is having her destination wedding in Iowa. Kinda sounds messed-up, right? We like the it will be here so the whole clan can be a part of it. Anyway, Josh is really wanting to wear a suit to the wedding to match his girls in their dresses. I keep telling him that he doesn't NEED a new suit, and that his old suits will just be a 'little' big. I insure him that no one will notice. He insures me that it will not look okay, but I have been ignoring his pleads.
Tonight, he put on his old suits to show me how badly he needs new ones.
He looked like a little boy in his daddy suit.
I guess he wins this battle!
1 comment:
Love this pic! Let him get the suit! You and Kate both get new dresses, right?!?!?! Can't wait to see you in a few!
Love,
jill
Post a Comment