Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

Evalie Says...

After school today I made some chocolate chip cookies, and I set them on the drying rack to cool for the rest of the night. This allowed Josh, Kate and I to eat one whenever we wanted one throughout the evening. I had a meeting to go to, but when I got home most of them were gone. Josh admitted that Kate and him could not keep their hands off of them.

So at bedtime we began our nightly routine and soon we were ready to head to her room to read books. She ran off to what I thought was straight to her room while I finished getting ready for bed in the bathroom. When I entered her room a few short minutes later to read books with her, she was hiding in the corner by her bookshelf...

giggling....

with a cookie in hand....

and chocolate all over her mouth!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea she is a definitly a "Rapp" Chocolate chip cookies never last till bedtime no matter how big of a batch you make.

Grandpa Loren