On our last day visiting Grandpa Loren, we took a ride out on his boat and jet ski. Kate seemed to have a great time!! She wasn't very happy wearing a life jacket while out on the river, so she loved it when we beached the boat along one of the sand islands. She played with Tori, Grandpa and Kelly in the sand while Josh and I headed out on the jet ski. I had not been on a jet ski since riding with my dear high school friend, Jantina. It was a blast! Kate even got to sit on it and float with daddy.
2 comments:
Kate looks like a natural at driving the wave runner. She needs to come back up and honk the horn on the boat some more.
Grandpa Loren
oh my :) Jet ski days and fishing line. Oh, wait that happened? Shoot! LOL
I love all the pictures and updates!!! Kate is adorable!
Post a Comment