Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jessica Faith

Evalie Says...

Last weekend was a big weekend for me as I watched my niece, Jessica Faith, graduate from high school. She has grown into an amazing women that I'm so proud to be an aunt of. I feel that I can't take much credit for the individual that she has grown into. It was always so hard to be around Jessica when she was little because it brought so many emotions. It doesn't make it right, but I hate myself for not being a part of her life until she got older. I truly thank and love her step-dad for stepping in and being that father figure in her life after my brother passed away. I will always admire him for the love he has for her.

I just know that she will go far in life.....my brother would be so proud....

Jessica and Kate

All the Henery Cousins


Jessica and My Sisters

A high school graduate!

So beautiful....

I love you, Jessica

No comments: