Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who doesn't love Santa?

Kate Says:


Today after church and a nap, Mommy, Daddy and I ventured out to Daddy's work for their Children's Christmas Party. We waited patiently in line to catch a glimpse of Santa. The line ventured out of the auditorium into the cafeteria. As the line slowly inched forward, I become very excited for my first encounter with Santa Claus. Once we got close to the beginning of the line, I got so excited to see him. I just couldn't help myself and wanted to run on the stage to meet him! It finally was my turn, and I got on his lap for a big smile and wished for a wagon.


We also got to play lots of games and make some fun crafts. Mommy and Daddy let me see a clown who made me a ladybug balloon. They even let me put on this tattoo thing on my arm, It kinda confused me. I keep trying to pick up the snowman and play with it, but it won't come off my arm.


I couldn't stay awake on the ride home...I can't wait to go to see Santa again next year!!


Who's that guy?
Is that Santa?

Please let me go meet him!

Hi Santa! Can I sit on your lap?

I want...

a wagon!

I Love Santa!

Cheese!

Why won't this come off?

I'm having so much fun!
This is much easier than throwing them in.


Worn out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kate you are growing up to fast. You need to send Grandpa a list of things also in case Santa can't get everything down the chimney.

Grandpa Loren